Lone Star Pet Services was founded by a group of friends who brought together their mutual love of animals and their real world industry and business experiences to form a pet cremation service that stands above the rest.
- Full visibility of your pet final journey
- Real-time Tracking for every pet
- Notifications. Email and SMS status updates
- Mobile Apple/Android apps or web portal
- Certified Grief Counselor Support when you need it
- Grief Support video library to help pet parents
- Live one-on-one video Grief Counselors via video conferencing
- Create a Celebration Video of your beloved pet
- Share the celebration video with friends and family on social media
HOW IT WORKS?
Vet or Home Pickup
A service representative will pick up your pet at either your veterinarian’s office or your home and return the cremains back to the same destination.
Every pet is assigned a one-time use RFID tag which attaches to the cremation bag and tracks your pet in real-time through the entire cremation process.
We perform private cremations. Only one pet is present in the cremation chamber during the cremation process ensuring 100% accuracy.
We will return the cremains of your pet in a memory urn. The package will also include a cremation certificate, the RFID tag assigned, a paw print if desired, a celebration video and any additional memory options selected.
6620 Storm Cat Lane, Ste 101, Burleson, Texas 76028
COUNTIES WE SERVE
- Palo Pinto